I haven’t written an Arbonne blogpost in a while, so I thought I’d discuss Arbonne’s Liquid Foundations for today 🙂
As you all probably know Arbonne is a vegan, botanically based beauty company, providing essential nutrients for your skin. Another bonus, Arbonne believes in no testing on animals.
How do I begin to describe the texture of this foundation formula? It’s very smooth and satin-like, easy to apply and blends very nicely. The purpose of Arbonne’s Foundation is to moisturise & even skin tone and to minimise the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
The first time I ever tried this foundation, my first impression was ‘it has buildable coverage!’ I personally prefer medium to full coverage, but you can also use this foundation to create a sheer look as well, its up to you! That’s what I really love about this foundation. It’s consistency is great, I can wear this foundation throughout the day without worry about my T-Zone becoming oily. Nor, does this foundation dry my skin out.
Price: I admit, this foundation isn’t really cheap. Its $61 AUD, but, you do get a lot of product. A small amount does go a long way and Arbonne products are of premium quality, so it isn’t going to be exactly cheap.
Main ingredients of the Perfecting Liquid Foundation includes:
- Polypeptides: skin conditioner
- Ribose: helps to diminish appearance of wrinkles and helps giving skin a natural radiance
- White tea extract: contains antioxidants with anti-ageing properties
- Alaria esculenta extract: rich in in vitamins to enhance skins moisture barrier
- Buddleja davidii extract: conditions skin and contains antioxidants
- Marrubium vulgare extract: conditions and soothes dry skin
- Thyme extract: conditions and moisturisers skin, provides skin with a natural radiant appearance
- SPF 15: helps to protect skin against UVA and UVB rays
There are 15 shades available. The shades I have are: ‘Buff‘ ‘Honey Beige‘ ‘Neutral Beige‘ and ‘Golden Beige.’ For me, shade ‘Buff‘ suits my skin the best. All these foundations I have are neutral toned. This means that you have a mix of warm and cool undertones.
Arbonne truly have an incredible variety of products. If you are curious, I recommend for you to have a look at their website. Products range in Skincare, Bath & Body, Hair, Sun, Makeup and Nutrition. Amazing hey!
Don’t forget to have a look at my latest YouTube video which is a Nyx Haul Video